Please add [email protected] to your address book!
Welcome to 2017 – The Year where God is Taking Over! I hope you joined us online this weekend for our New Years Service – it was beyond amazing! God showed up in an incredible way as He revealed what we can expect to happen this coming year. I believe that as we have crossed over into this New Year, the problems of 2016 are over.
For the past few years, we have always started off the New Year with a time of fasting, but this year the Lord spoke to me to hold this special Revival for the first 21 days of the year where we will be fasting, praying, breaking strongholds, and preparing you to receive God’s greatest blessing yet.
Listen, if you want something you have never had before, then you MUST be willing to do what you have never done before! Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. We can so easily get caught up in that cycle without even realising. Myself personally I had already made plans to do a lot of travelling this month to continue some business developments that have been in works for the past 2 years. But I made a decision to put God first and give Him the first month of the year. For why should I spend another 12 months going in the same circles, when I can choose to give God the first portion and guarantee that he will bless the remaining 11 months. It’s the same principle of the tithe. Give God your first 10% and He’ll bless the remaining 90%. And I believe that you should do the same. I want you to join me now until January 21! We started yesterday for our day 1 of Fasting, but if you haven’t started yet you can start now!
Yesterday we opened up with dealing with the spirit of fear, every fear from the beginning of mankind – all the way since the Garden of Eden, and tonight I will begin to share the 6 types of fear that you must overcome. Yes we are going to terminate every fear before it crops up to stop your breakthrough in 2017. This is the year where you must Overcome! You must Breakthrough! It’s not going to be like any other year!
And why are we starting with Fear? Child of God, your biggest enemy is Fear. Because Fear is the opposite of Faith. Faith pleases God but Fear pleases the devil, and as long as you are in fear you give satan a key to your life. But you must know that fear is a spirit. Is there anything that you fear? I mean even a spider or a mouse? If you have any type of fear at all, that is to let you know that a portion of your soul is ruled by the spirit of fear, and as long as it remains you can never have complete victory in your life. So I want you to join me so that you can have breakthrough once and for all and discover all that God has for you!
Click Here Now to Submit Your Prayer Request and Thanksgiving Offering for Day 2!