Many supernatural powers have been attributed to precious stones throughout the ages. Peoples, even today, wear stones as amulets for their supposed healing, prosperity and protective abilities. Hannah declares, “There is no Rock like our God!” 1 Samuel 2:2. All power belongs to God. Gemstones are all God’s creation. Romans 1:20 says, “since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities — his eternal power and divine nature — have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made.” Stones in themselves have been known to carry energy or powers, which God bestowed them but when a priest or a prophet is involved everything change. through out ages believers have been left out in one of the greatest spiritual, physical and financial assets that God has provided for his people. they do speak of the power and glory of our God!
A Spiritual ring or Necklace with a precious stone or metal after going through the concentration process and prophecy are believed to contain certain supernatural properties which would provide, blessings, direction, good luck for the possessor or offer protection from a possible evil or harm.
You are to make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for dignity and beauty. You are to speak to all who are skilled whom I’ve endowed with talent,that they should make Aaron’s garments for consecrating him to serve me as priest.
Design of the Chestpiece
15 “Then, with great skill and care, make a chestpiece to be worn for seeking a decision from God. Make it to match the ephod, using finely woven linen embroidered with gold and with blue, purple, and scarlet thread. Make the chestpiece of a single piece of cloth folded to form a pouch nine inches square.
17 Mount four rows of gemstones on it. The first row will contain a red carnelian, a pale-green peridot, and an emerald. 18 The second row will contain a turquoise, a blue lapis lazuli, and a white moonstone. 19 The third row will contain an orange jacinth, an agate, and a purple amethyst. 20 The fourth row will contain a blue-green beryl, an onyx, and a green jasper. All these stones will be set in gold filigree. 21 Each stone will represent one of the twelve sons of Israel, and the name of that tribe will be engraved on it like a seal. 22 “To attach the chestpiece to the ephod, make braided cords of pure gold thread. 23 Then make two gold rings and attach them to the top corners of the chestpiece. 24 Tie the two gold cords to the two rings on the chestpiece. 25 Tie the other ends of the cords to the gold settings on the shoulder-pieces of the ephod.26 Then make two more gold rings and attach them to the inside edges of the chestpiece next to the ephod. 27 And make two more gold rings and attach them to the front of the ephod, below the shoulder-pieces, just above the knot where the decorative sash is fastened to the ephod. 28 Then attach the bottom rings of the chestpiece to the rings on the ephod with blue cords. This will hold the chestpiece securely to the ephod above the decorative sash.
29 “In this way, Aaron will carry the names of the tribes of Israel on the sacred chestpiece over his heart when he goes into the Holy Place. This will be a continual reminder that he represents the people when he comes before the Lord. 30 Insert the Urim and Thummim into the sacred chestpiece so they will be carried over Aaron’s heart when he goes into the Lord’s presence. In this way, Aaron will always carry over his heart the objects used to determine the Lord’s will for his people whenever he goes in before the Lord.
Up today many people don’t know why God commanded Moses to put those precious stones on the breastplate. For you to understand this you must have been born with this special gift from God. This are special revelations that when activated can have powerful or devastating effects. Today we only use precious stones only for decoration and beauty but actually what you didn’t know was that precious stones are the only things that can hold energy for a long time. And Each precious stones colour has a meaning.
When the priest will enter in the Holy of Holy, the power that will be exerted from God will hit those stones and in turn bless the name of the people who names where written and with particular gifts and that energy is released into the community wherever they go, generating power and unlimited success. lets look on some of the stones on the breastplate.
- Odem (אֹדֶם = in the masoretic text) / Sardios (in the Septuagint) – both names mean red (Odem is cognate with Adam), and probably refers to Sard, an immensely common stone in classical cultures. this stone was of a red colour, which was usually a deep blood-red, was valued as a charm against bleeding, and was common in the surrounding nations of Egypt, Babylonia, and Assyria.
- Pit’dah (פִּטְדָה = in the masoretic text) / Topazios (in the Septuagint) – despite the suggestion of the Septuagint that it was topaz was merely peridot, a light green semi-precious stone, The word pit’dahis thought by scholars to be connected with the Assyrian word hipindu, which refers to something that flashed (presumably meaning shimmered), and thus the jewel in question would fit the description of Chrysolite, a translucentgreenish yellow mineral, common throughout the Levant.
- Bareḳet (בָּרֶקֶת = in the masoretic text) / Smaragdos (in the Septuagint) – Bareketh etymologically means ‘lightning flash’, whence shimmering or shiny. Smaragdos is cognate with Emerald, and literally means green stone,
- Aḥlamah (אַחְלָמָה = in the masoretic text) / Amethystos (in the Septuagint) – Amethystos refers to Amethyst, a purple mineral which was believed to protect against getting drunk from alcohol (Amethyst’s name refers to this belief, and literally translates as not intoxicating), and was commonly used in Egypt
- Lešem (לֶשֶׁם = in the masoretic text) / Ligurios (in the Septuagint) – the names here seem to refer to described the Ligurios as having certain electrical properties, which a number of scholars have taken to imply that it referred to amber. Amber was one of the first items to have been discovered to have electrical properties
All the traditional Spiritual schools advise that spiritual rings & neckleces should be created or directed by the person who plans to use it. They also recommend that the person making spiritual rings & necklaces must be familiar with all the symbolisms connected to all the different spiritual, planetary and elemental forces
It is also feasible to augment a personal touch to the spiritual rings & necklaces through adding a verse, inscription, prayers or pattern.
We may ignore them now here on earth, cause we don’t know how to use them, But with proper knowledge this can transform your life and keep you on your path to success and keep away the evil. But be reminded in the future you will have no choice in heaven for they are used to provide energy rather that the sun and moon.
( REVELATION 21:18-23 )
And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
We are excited to offer these some genuine stone. commonly mentioned in the Bible: Agate, Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Chrysoprase, Coral, Crystal, Emerald, Garnet, Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Onyx, Pearl, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, and Turquoise.
Red symbolises : blood, salvation, redemption, sacrifice, fervent love, fire, courage, boldness, power, action, confidence, courage, vitality
- Put some red in your life when you want:
- increased enthusiasm and interest
- more energy, walk in confidence, strike some powerful love
- action and confidence to go after your dreams
- protection from fears and anxietiesPut some red in your life when you want:
Yellow: divine nature of Jesus, glory, faith of the saints, anointing oil
Put some yellow in your life when you want:
- clarity for decision-making
- relief from ‘burnout’, panic, nervousness, exhaustion
- sharper memory and concentration skills
- protection from lethargy and depression during dull weatherPut some yellow in your life when you want:
Yellow stones: topaz, amber, citrine, gold
Green: life (especially new life), growth, fresh, flourishing, prosperity, wealth
- Put some green in your life when you want:
- a new state of balance, Financial growth, attract wealth
- feel a need for change or growth
- freedom to pursue new ideas
- protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of othersPut some green in your life when you want:
Click Here Now To See One Or Get Yours Today While Stock Last !!!
Blue: heaven, revelation, priesthood, “Jehovah Color”, overcomer, open heavens, heighten your spiritual powers.
- Put some blue in your life when you want:
- calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation
- Look and stay youthful
- color of truth and moderation
- to open the flow of communication both physical & spiritual
- to broaden your perspective in learning new information
- solitude and peacePut some blue in your life when you want:
CLICK HERE TO GET ONE
Purple: kingship, majesty, royalty, reigning with Christ in heavenly places, good judgment, spiritual fulfilment, peace of mind, symbolise supernatural and mystery,
- Put somePurple in your life when you want:
- to use your imagination to its fullest
- to re-balance your life,
- peace of mind
- Get spiritual elevation from nothing to something
- walking your divine call everyday
- to remove obstacles
- to calm overactivity or to energize from depressionPut some violet in your life when you want:
Click Here Now To Get Yours Today While Stock Last !!!
Black: judgement, fear of the Lord, mourning, unknown or the unseen, appear to disappear
- Black is not a color, strictly speaking. It is the absence of all color. When people speak of opposites, it is usually in terms of black and white. Black, and its opposite white, represent polarities. Black absorbs all aspects of light. While white reveals, black conceals. It has come to mean hidden, fearful or bad experience. It is linked to the unknown or the unseen.In times of fear and uncertainty black contains the energy of the threatening unknown. In a positive state, black is seen as a restful emptiness into which anything may emerge and disappear once again. It is also mysterious, providing a sense of potential and possibility.
- to become inconspicuous
- gain potential and possibility
- to open the door to mystery
- to prepare for the unknown
- a restful emptinessPut some black in your life when you want:
Black Stones: onyx, Black Tourmaline, Jet, Shungite, Black Jasper, Astrophyllite,
Brown: earthen vessels, humility, earth, order, convention. Material side of life.
- Put some brown in your life when you want:
- a solid wholesome feeling
- to blend with the background
- a connection with natural earth and the stability this brings
- orderliness and convention in meeting, at work place and in your daily life.Put some brown in your life when you want:
Brown stones: topaz, dark amber, agate, chalcedony , Petrified Wood, Stromatolite, Staurolite, Moqui Ball, Aragonite, Dravite (brown tourmaline), Chiastolite, Bronzite
White: purity, righteousness, holiness, Bride of Christ, kindness, loyal love, wholeness and completion, new beginnings
- Put some white in your life when you want:
- to clear clutter and obstacles away
- to start a fresh new beginning
- Finish what you started
- Clean your life and destiny
- to bring about mental clarity
- purification of thoughts or actions
White stones: jade, chalcedony, opal, alabaster, marble, White Topaz, White Aragonite, White Kunzite, White Opal, White Kunzite, White Agate, White Selenite, Ulexite, Crystal quartz
Silver: redemption, refining process, friendship, security, maturity and dependability
- Put some Silver/ Grey in your life when you want:
- Survive , overcome challenges
- to emphasize your willingness to comply
- a neutralise fear and be victorious
- to reduce the intense energy of other competitors
- improving relationships toward more stability.Put some silver or grey in your life when you want:
Silver stones: silver, granite, Hematite, Galena
Pink: joy, healing, new life in Christ, love, beauty, Patience, acceptance, contentment, to neutralize disorder, universal love, caring, tenderness, self-worth and love
- Put some pink in your life when you want:
- calm feelings, self-worth
- to neutralize disorder
- acceptance, contentment
Gold : Divinity, Kingship, investments, wealth and success, good health
- Put some gold in your life when you want:
- increased personal power
- relaxation and enjoyment of life
- good health attract assets and investments in your life.
Wearing gold in everyday life increases personal power, and promotes courage, confidence and willpower. Gold chains worn around the neck preserve health.
Click Here Now To Get Yours Today While Stock Last !!!
Indigo : wisdom, self-mastery , inspiration and spiritual realisation
- Put some indigo in your life when you want:
- to focus on personal issues
- to develop intuition and Inspiration
- to step outside of everyday life for a new and interesting way of viewing a problem
- solitude and inner communication
Indigo stones: Azurite, Iolite, Covellite
And Many Others .
We are excited to offer these some genuine precious stones in Necklece in Gold Or Silver chain. ( Please This are One Off Sale Cause of Availability Once GONE !!! ARE GONE !!!)
These Rings or Necklace have been augmented by The Holy Spirit through a personal touch by the Prophet Climate according to Exodus 28:2-3, Rev 21:18-23 and Acts 19:11-12 through adding a verse, inscription, prayers or pattern. also been placed on Holy Altar.
The stones commonly mentioned in the Bible: Agate, Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Chrysoprase, Coral, Crystal, Emerald, Garnet, Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Onyx, Pearl, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, and Turquoise. Please note that these are natural stones therefore the size, color and shape may vary from those pictured.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS TODAY WHILE STOCK LAST